Sandford International School is located on 27,000 sq. meters of land in Kabena, Addis Ababa. As a school with a long history, there have been various phases of development. Some of our buildings date back to 1949 and we continue to improve our facilities, with the construction of a purpose-built, state-of-the-art Secondary building.
Our campus is spacious and green and our current facilities include:
- Modern, bright classrooms equipped with overhead projectors
- Wifi is available for staff and students throughout the campus
- Primary and Secondary libraries
- Computer suites
- Science labs
- Art rooms
- Music center
- Sports halls
- Sports field and tennis/basketball court
- School Canteen
- School medical center with three full-time nurses, visiting doctor, and a school counselor
If you would like to arrange a private tour of our campus, please get in touch with our Admissions department.